Opening Hours & Fees
Fingerprints Nursery is open for 51 weeks of the year from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm, closing for one week over the Christmas and New Year period.
We also close for all statutory bank holidays.
- Standard 8.00 am to 1:00 pm
- Early starts available at 30 minutes’ intervals commencing at 7.00 am or 7.30 am.
- Includes breakfast, mid-morning snack and lunch
- Standard 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Late finishes available at 30 minutes’ intervals ending at 6.30 pm or 7.00 pm
- Includes mid-afternoon snack and tea
Full and Partial day sessions
- Standard sessions 8.00 am to 6:00 pm, includes breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack and tea
- Early starts and late finishes available to extend the day from 7.00 am until 7.00 pm
- Flexible part day sessions e.g. 9.00 am until 3.00 pm, subject to availability, includes all meals appropriate to the time of attendance
Before and After School Wraparound
- We provide before and after school care in collaboration with local schools
- Howard Park Community School – Staff managed walk
- Whitechapel C of E Primary School – Staff managed taxi ride – fees apply
- Others by special arrangement - Please enquire at the nursery
- Mornings - 8.00 am until 9.00 am with school drop off
- Afternoons - School pick up then 3.00 pm until 5.00 pm or 6.00 pm as required
- Extended hours to provide care from 7.00 am until 7.00 pm where needed
- Operates in all Kirklees school holidays except Christmas / New Year when the nursery is closed for one week.
- All hours available between 7.00 am and 7.00 pm
You may drop off and collect your child at any point during your session time.
If you require alternative session times to those above, please telephone Fingerprints Nursery to discuss this and we will be pleased to consider your request.
Help with Child Care costs
The government has introduced several initiatives to help parents/ carers with childcare costs. You may be entitled to help with your costs through the child tax credit scheme, please contact 0800 0730230 or 01709 822429 for more details. Some employers also provide help with costs through childcare vouchers, which enables parents/carers to avoid paying tax on the money they use to pay childcare fees. Please contact your employer to find out if they have a scheme in place.
Recurring session fees are charged monthly or every four weeks as required, at our published rate with each session charged stated clearly on the invoice
Invoiced fees will vary from month to month however Fingerprints Nursery will advise a fixed monthly payment value for convenient standing order payments on request
Our standard session rates are reviewed and updated annually in April to align with government pay-rate legislation unless advised otherwise
Our fees are subject to a child age reduction at age 2 and 3 years.
In "term time only" your child may be entitled to 15 hours per week of universal funded care for 38 weeks per year starting the term after their 2nd birthday.
In "term time only" your child is entitled to 15 hours or 30 hours per week of universal and extended funded care for 38 weeks per year starting the term after their 3rd birthday.
The nursery also offers "stretch" funded childcare whereby your child is entitled to your termly funding allowance spread evenly over the full term. This arrangement provides the same number of funded hours in total as Term Time Only provides but at a lower rate per week and means that your child need not miss nursery during the school holidays.
For all funded childcare, your child must attend nursery for a minimum of 2 days per week and a minimum of 3 hours per session either at this setting or shared with another setting.
Fingerprints Nursery offers a 10% sibling discount which is deducted from your eldest child's fees.
Fingerprints Nursery also offers a 20% discount off your normal fees when taking holidays. Please note that an advance notice period applies.
Occasional absences and absences due to illness or on medical grounds are payable in full.
There is a £40 registration fee required to secure your child’s place at Fingerprints Nursery.
All meals throughout the day and the cost of any occasional outings provided by Fingerprints Nursery are free of charge to our parents / carers.
Please complete the attached registration document to start your booking process.
The registration fee may be paid by bank transfer (banking details are provided on the form) or by cheque made payable to MD Cleckheaton Limited.
Fees are payable one week in advance of attendance.
For further information please contact Fingerprints Nursery or download our information pack